sábado, 26 de janeiro de 2013

Main Brain Overdrive

Mais uma ideia que rabisquei não sei mais quando, num papel de rascunho recém-descoberto na minha bagulhoteca:


main brain overdrive
oops! that's what I like
just four silly dimensions
is too few for me
so, let me be
let me fire my neurons
faster than light
rush through realms
you can barely conceive
thoughts you'll be dead-old
before you can start in their path
so that's why 
  I leave my heart behind
so it won't hinder my 
  ever-increasing speed of mind
don't you worry about me
'cause even incomplete
  I'm still free
and I'll accelerate 
  through eternity
till the end of time
  and then the beginning
    again
and in the next lap
I'll get my heart 
  again
and all that comes with it
but for now, just let me run
I faced fear, 
  and saw myself
I faced rage,
  and there I was,
     again
when I accpet my whole self
I won't see  just other faces
  in happiness
but I'll see mine, too.

Nenhum comentário: